Our team of certified Funeral Celebrants are here to assist you and your family in creating a personal and deeply meaningful funeral or memorial service for your loved one.
During the COVID-19 pandemic our celebrants are offering consultations for after-death rituals, online ZOOM memorial services and grief support.
Please call for details: 800-805-5561
POST PANDEMIC: Funeral services may be held in the home, religious venue, at graveside or on board our witness boat for the full-body sea burial service.
An in-home consultation pre or post death allows families to share detailed information about the loved-one in a familiar setting.
Our funeral celebrants can support a family with:
- Designing and producing the Funeral Service
- Creating rituals for processing grief
- Writing the eulogy
- Referrals for Music/Programs/Catering/Flowers
- Officiating the Celebration of Life ceremony
Other celebrant services may include:
- Memorial services (after burial or cremation)
- Ash-scattering rituals
- ICU rituals and ceremonies post death (when funeral or memorial service is not required.)
- Pet funerals