Sacred Crossings Funeral Home offers a full range of mortuary services to the Los Angeles County area including funeral planning, cremation, burial, full-body sea burial, home funerals, traditional funerals, living funerals, memorial services, child and infant services.
Our funeral home uses only green, bio-degradable products. Our mortuary services are affordable and 100% natural, we do not embalm and we encourage family members to participate in as much of the after-death process as they feel comfortable with.
MORTUARY AND FUNERAL HOME SERVICES PROVIDED IN LOS ANGELES
A direct cremation (without ceremony) includes:
Basic services of a funeral director and staff, a proportionate share of overhead costs, removal of remains, transportation to crematory, refrigeration for up to 7 days, necessary authorizations, and the cremation process & cardboard cremation container.
An immediate burial (without viewing or ceremony) includes:
- Basic services of funeral director and staff
- Removal of remains
- Refrigeration for up to 7 days
- Local transportation to cemetery (within 50 miles)
- Disposition permit
Significant discount for children under 12 years old.
FUNERAL SERVICE WITH BURIAL
The funeral service with burial includes:
- Transportation of deceased to our facility
- Care and preparation of the body
- Refrigeration for up to 7 days
- Professional services
- Utility vehicle & transportation to cemetery
- Funeral service at cemetery, chapel or alternate venue
- Graveside service
FULL-BODY SEA BURIAL
The full body sea burial includes:
- Custom sail-cloth shroud
- Boat captain, crew and vessel for 4 hours
- Vessels depart from various ports around Southern California including Long Beach, Marina Del Rey, Oxnaud, and more.
- Funeral services held on-board before deployment of shroud of up to 75 guests
SACRED CROSSINGS SIGNATURE HOME FUNERAL
Our signature home funeral includes:
- Support with after-death care and preservation of the body.
- A1 to 3-day vigil in the home
- Delivery of cremation box to the home for decoration
- Transport to crematory or cemetery for final disposition
- Celebrant services available upon request
SACRED CROSSINGS FAREWELL RITUAL
Our farewell ritual includes:
- A sacred goodbye ritual immediately after death in either the hospital, home, or a residential facility (if an autopsy is not required)
- Guidance and support with after-death rites and rituals, bathing, anointing, dressing and/or shrouding.
Call for more information
SACRED CROSSINGS ‘CELEBRATION OF LIFE’ FUNERAL OR MEMORIAL CEREMONY
Our celebration of life services and memorial ceremonies includes:
- Personal visits in your home to discuss funeral planning
- Writing the eulogy
- Music selection and tributes
- Revisions of eulogy and service as required
- Interfaith Celebrant to officiate the service at your choice of venue (2 hours)
WITNESS CREMATION WITH 10-MINUTE I.D. VIEWING
Our witness cremation with 10-minute viewing includes:
- Gentle preparation of the body at our care facility
- A ‘simple goodbye’ around the casket with family members at our crematory
- Closing the casket
- Witnessing the insertion of the casket into the retort. Starting the machinery.
- Ashes are returned to the family
WITNESS CREMATION WITH 1-HOUR VIEWING & FUNERAL SERVICE
Our witness cremation with viewing and funeral service includes:
Gentle preparation of the body at our care facility, a funeral service at our chapel with the open or closed casket and up to 75 guests, witnessing the insertion of the casket into the retort, starting the machinery, and ashes are returned to the family.
CONTACT SACRED CROSSINGS FUNERAL HOME TODAY
Sacred Crossings is a non-denominational service without cultural or religious discrimination. While it is best to begin funeral planning in advance, we can help a family at any time. Our mortuary services are offered by certified death midwives committed to maintaining the sacred, while supporting you and your loved ones with care and compassion. Contact us today – we are here to support you every step of the way.
We are proud to serve Los Angeles, Orange County, Long Beach, Pasadena, Ventura, Santa Monica, and the surrounding areas.
Our Administrative Office Location:
28310 Roadside Drive, Suite 211, Agoura Hills, CA 91301